Colorado Seamless Gutters Safety Program
Colorado Seamless Gutters maintains an ongoing safety program for all of its employees. It is very important to us to have our employees work in a safe manner, consistent with good construction practices. CSG is compliant with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations concerning health and safety.
- A company that doesn't take safety seriously may have misplaced priorities.
- No one including the customer wants to experience a work place accident.
- Employees that take safety seriously are more focused on their work, which translates into a better job.
- Even though we are fully insured, no jobsite accidents mean no chance of homeowner's lawsuits.
- Depending on the job, complying with OSHA guidelines may mean working with fall protection while on your roof. If this is the case we will need to mount a bracket securely to your roof. This can be done without any damage to your shingles or void any warranties. Ask our representative about this procedure.